Sunday, April 1, 2012

Go CMT!



June 10, 2012

The arts captured my interests at an early age and puppetry is probably my favorite medium. I remember being hooked when I was maybe 4 years old and I saw my mother and the children's ministries workers cutting, sewing and creating something that just caught my attention for some reason.

Once I joined my church's puppet team at 11 though, I truly immersed myself into puppetry and the creative arts. While I have learned much through personal experience, I have learned the most from others: those who I had the pleasure to watch perform, listen to lecture or even just interact with online.

This blog will focus on my thought processes, activities and experiences related to the creative arts group I direct, CMT Ministries. CMT stands for Create, Minister and Teach and I plan to include content relevant to equipping you in these areas so YOU can GO Create, Minister and Teach.

I can only hope that my work will help even just one person grow: be it in the creative ministries, their art form or as a creative thinker. It is a small token in comparison to the enormous wealth of knowledge others have so selflessly shared... still a drop of water raises the ocean. So, without further delay, let's go CMT!

- Gabriel
CMT Ministries Director

No comments:

Post a Comment